American Weldquip, Inc., Sharon Center, Ohio, a manufacturer of semi-automatic and robotic torches and peripherals, has appointed Don Blevins District Sales Manager – Mid-West 2 Michigan Region.
Don Blevins will be responsible for managing activities in Michigan. Don joins the company with over 15 years welding application, sales and management experience. Prior to joining the company Don was previously employed by Michigan Arc Products.
The NEW QUIP-TIP CONTACT TIP from American Weldquip is an advanced design engineered for long life and superior performance features.
- DUAL TAPER MATING SURFACES – Increased tip to diffuser electrical contact for improved arc start characteristics. In addition, the increased surface contact aids in quickly pulling the heat from the contact tip for longer life.
- DUAL START THREAD – Allows for less than two turns when installing or removing the contact tip.
- STAYS TIGHT – Unique design helps the tip stay tight in the diffuser between the heating and cooling cycles and wire vibration through the contact tip.
- MADE IN THE USA – Manufactured by American Weldquip In Sharon Center, Ohio So You Are Always Guaranteed The Quality You Can Trust.
All these advanced engineering features from American Weldquip means longer consumable life, less downtime and lower operating costs.
American Weldquip, Inc., Sharon Center, Ohio, a manufacturer of
semi-automatic and robotic torches and peripherals, has appointed Dean Cantrell
District Sales Manager – Mid-Atlantic Region.
Dean Cantrell will be mainly responsible for managing activities in Eastern NY, Eastern PA, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Eastern North Carolina. Cantrell joins the company with over 35 years welding application, sales and management experience. Prior to joining the company Dean was previously employed by IGM Robotics.
American Weldquip, Sharon Center, Ohio recently introduced a new enhancement to its “Cool Grip” water-cooled semi-automatic line up. All water-cooled “Cool-Grip” semi-automatic torches will now be manufactured and shipped standard with a built-in water flow switch.
The integrated flow switch protects the torch and components against low or no water flow conditions. If low flow is detected the trigger circuit is deactivated. 80% of water-cooled torch repairs are due to compromised water-cooled power cables because of the lack of water flow. Most of the time this is ends up being an expensive repair. This new standard feature form American Weldquip, along with an anti-stretch cord to prevent pulling apart of cable assemblies, help end-users avoid costly repairs and downtime.
American Weldquip introduces a simplified, unique Nozzle
Conditioner and Anti-Spatter bulk feed solution. No more having to go into a robotic cell to
change your anti-spatter fluid. The bulk feed system is designed to be mounted
on the outside of the welding cell. It
can be hung on the cell wall screen, bolted to a solid wall or simply hung on
the top of the cell wall rail.
Plus, the 5 gallon supply gives you extended time between refills. Changeover of refills takes seconds. Simply disconnect to supply hose from the on/off valve, lift and remove the 5-gallon Cubetainer from the hanger, install the new 5 gallon Cubetainer and reattach to hose to the (NEW) valve assembly and turn on.
Associated Equipment Company has purchased American Weldquip of Sharon Center, Ohio effective January 1, 2018. Associated Equipment Company is the parent company of Profax-Lenco in Pearland, Texas. Profax-Lenco is an American manufacturer of torches for MIG, TIG, Flux Cored, Sub-Arc, and Arc Gouging as well as Positioning Equipment and many other types of welding products. All Operations, Sales and Management for American Weldquip will remain in Ohio.
American Weldquip, Inc., Sharon Center, Ohio, a manufacturer of semi-automatic and robotic torches and peripherals, has appointed Dan Gnesda District Sales Manager – Michigan.
Dan Gnesda will be mainly responsible for managing all sales activities in Michigan. Gnesda joins the company with over 37 years process experience in robotic and semi-automatic welding applications as well as an extensive sales and management background. Prior to joining the company Gnesda was previously employed by Roy Smith Company, Michigan Arc Products and Thermadyne covering the Detroit Michigan Territory.
AMERICAN WELDQUIP recently introduced a New and Improved formulation of its Quip-Mist nozzle anti-spatter. The QUIP-MIST nozzle conditioner and anti spatter is a completely safe, “green”, environmentally friendly product that really works. QUIP-MIST is an exceptional performing, eco-friendly product that significantly reduces or eliminates spatter retention on weld nozzles, parts and tooling. Helps to extend the life of consumables, reduces downtime and increases productivity.
- NO HARMFUL ODORS OR FUMES
- NO CHLORINATED SOLVENTS
- NO SILICONE OR HYDROCARBONS
- WATER BASED
- WILL NOT PLUG OR CLOG FEED LINES AND SPRAYERS
- Available in 32oz. Spray, 1 Gallon, 5 gallon and 55 gallon drums.
AMERICAN WELDQUIP introduces the new ROBO-QUIP Robotic Nozzle Cleaning Station.
The new Robo-Quip has been designed for easy installation, setup, serviceability and low operating and maintenance cost. Features include:
- Self-Aligning Nozzle Clamp system automatically adjusts to any nozzle outside diameter.
- No V-Blocks or Adjustments to make when changing nozzles.
- Simplified and easy initial setup procedures.
- Advanced connectivity – Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, ProfiNet options available.
- Enclosed anti-spatter chamber with excess capture battle and debris tray for cleaner work environment.
- Larger anti-spatter reservoir (1.5 quart).
- No exposed exterior pneumatic lines .
- All internal electrical and Pneumatic lines are color coded to their functions for easy identification.
- Optional Wire Cutter